Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
We use PayPal Recurring Billing for all our subscription services. So, you will be billed every month on the date when you start your subscription. The billing interval is 30days. If you ever want to cancel your subscription, you may do so, by going to paypal's subscription page and cancel subscription at any time before the next bill date.
Refund NOT Applicable when,
- The customer fails to provide the required data for app development and dashboard deployment, Devfood is not responsible for the delay and will not provide refund in such cases.
- If the customer doesn't go through the demo and understand the product functionality end-to-end, and the feasibility of the product working for your business before making the payment. Once you subscribe, it is clearly understood that you understand the product and know the product works for your business. Please do not come up with requests like "I thought it will work for my business, but its different from my expectation, so, refund my money". Do thorough research prior to signup. It only hurts startups like us to deal with refunds and dispute management due to poor research. We want to deliver great products and the best customer service, so please help us achieve it, by asking all your concerns prior to signup.
- Please understand we are Saas (Software As A Solution) and not a custom app development company. So, if your customisation requests doesn't follow our global development requests, or too complex or completely deviating from our existing product flow, we might have to decline the customisation request. Please communicate your customisation requests prior to signup to know the feasibility. No refund will be processed, if the claim is initiated due to the denial of customisation service.
- We do not provide any maintenance work like, menu uploading, ongoing menu changes, outlet additions, creating maps, etc as part of the product. If you require such services, you may hire our Support Team on an hourly basis of $25/hr. Accepting of new maintainance work depends on the availability of support team. so, please check with us prior to signup if the service is possible or not.
- Incase, if you still intend to request for a refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery. The company reserves the rights to decide the amount of refund processed on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once you initiate a refund request, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your refund request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.